Do you need a...
Company Health Check
- You need a part time team member who can identify the business challenges, but you don’t want a long-term cost commitment
- You want to design a clear road map to get your business heading in the right direction, but you need someone to bounce ideas off to make sure it will work
- You need someone who has a wealth of experience as a Commercial, Finance and Strategic Director and can identify the current and future business requirements
What Do You Get?
You can have a part-time Finance Director as you and your business need it with no long-term commitment. You can scale up or scale down your support as required which is perfect for a growing SME.
We will initially work with you to identify every problem and challenge you’re facing and get everything into the open. It’s a great way to declutter your head and can be a relief for you as a business owner that it’s all down on paper.
We’ll look at issues that are current, or perhaps have been challenging for months or years, along with the future plans of your business.
Together we will agree a clear roadmap as to how we will work towards resolving all the issues, either as one off projects or regular 1-2-1 support.
What can you expect from working with a part-time Finance Director?
- We work in partnership with you to understand the direction you want your business moving towards
- We help you make that happen by becoming part of your team and navigating you to make your smartest decisions
- We keep you accountable to the targets we have agreed to make sure that everyone is working at the same pace to achieve the goals set
- We give you transparency of all our work and findings and work with you to implement positive changes in your business
Why Work With Us?
We can offer a wide range of support
- Strategic planning
- Business planning
- Business growth plans
- Profit improvement plans
- Monitoring performance (financial and non-financial)
- Management and team structure reviews
- Internal systems review
- Finance systems implementation
- Business process reviews
How do you know we can? We have worked in a range of businesses from a start-up company which needed everything designed and implemented from scratch, to established businesses who had got stuck in a rut, through to managing multi-million turnover business projects. We’ve lived and breathed the business world for over 20 years as well as being Chartered Accountants.
Think your business is too small to need this type of support? Absolutely not! It’s the best way to keep your business on track, moving forwards and growing.
We present the options available to you in an easy-to-understand way so that you can make the best decisions possible for your business.
Every business owner needs someone they can turn to for support when there is pressure from every direction to make decisions. We work with you in partnership to agree the best plan, help you execute it and get you back on track.