You have a...
Limited Company (turnover under £80K)
- Your small business is growing, and you might be starting to think about your first employee
- You may be starting to feel that things are getting a little out of control with the finances and everything else that a business owner needs to do
- You want to invest in the next step of your business growth but you’re not sure if you can afford it
What Do You Get?
If you feel that there isn’t enough time to do everything, especially the bookkeeping, we can help you get back on track through dedicated 1-2-1 coaching and training.
If you’re not able to easily see if your business can stay afloat and until when, because you only have sight of the next couple of months or next few sales, we can help give you the visibility you need.
We complete your annual statutory accounts required by Companies House using the information from QuickBooks or Xero. We’ll talk you through what they show so you’ve got a good understanding before you sign the accounts, and we submit them.
We complete the annual corporation tax return and after you’ve approved it, we submit it to HMRC. We will make sure you understand what tax you have to pay and when.
You pay £70 each month (including VAT) towards your statutory accounts and corporation tax return.
This service is aimed at businesses with sales greater than £30,000 per year and less than £80,000 per year
If your sales are more than £80,000 a year, then we have the perfect tailored package for you too. Find out more.
- You’ll be part of a group of like-minded small limited company business owners
- You have lots of questions, but you don’t know where to go? Our dedicated business support area will get them answered
- If your turnover is heading towards £80k then chat to us as you may need to register for VAT
- Use our booking system to book a date and time that suits you to chat to Helen or Boo
Why Work With Us?
We’ve grown from nothing to become a successful limited company, so we understand what you are going through as a business owner.
We understand the challenges, the highs and the lows. Why? Because we have worked through them ourselves. It’s important that you have all the information you need to make great decisions about your business, and that knowledge is something we love sharing! We will help your business become a successful business.
We won’t use complicated jargon when we answer your questions, but instead will explain in a way you understand to help you recognise the choices available to you.
If you’re behind with your bookkeeping on QuickBooks or Xero we can help you get things up to date either by training you, or perhaps an employee, or even completing it for you.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by lots of new responsibilities, we can provide training for you as a business owner on running and managing a business.
If it’s your first time being an employer, we can help you to understand your responsibilities, how to register with HMRC and how to run payroll and the company pension scheme or if you prefer, we can do this for you.
We can help you decide when you need to register for VAT. Not only can we help with the application to HMRC, but we can also update your QuickBooks or Xero software ready to capture the bookkeeping correctly, and train you to understand the new responsibilities and paperwork needed.
We want to empower you with the knowledge and confidence you need to be a successful business owner.